16 Relay Module, 5V Low Level Trigger with optocoupler protection LM2596 power control
- In Stock
- 10 or more $9.00
- 25 or more $8.50
- 50 or more $7.50
1 , 5V relay contact capacity 10A 250V, with optocoupler protection. I/O port drive is active low.
2 , can be used as a microcontroller development board module, can be used as home appliances control, can also be used as PLC expansion output.
1 , the control signal voltage range : trigger signal is low 0- 1.5V; high voltage can not exceed 5V.
2. Using the industry's top quality isolated optocoupler, it has strong anti-interference ability and stable performance; the trigger current only needs 3mA.
3 , 1-16 roads can be all on / off, or any way.
4 , the output form: directly connected to AC 220V 10A or DC30V 10A load.
5 , Each relay common COM is independent, user-friendly access to different signals, each relay with normally closed and normally open ports.
6. Each relay has an action indicator, which is on and off and off.
7. Interface design is user-friendly, all interfaces can be directly connected by wiring terminals, which is very convenient.
8 , with 4 fixed bolt holes, easy to install.
9 , PCB board size: 180MM (L) * 90MM (W) * 20MM (H).
10 , module weight: about 230 grams
Supply voltage: 5V (DC)
Supply Current: More than 200mA
Each Relay Load: 250V 10A (AC) or 30V 10A (DC)
Instructions for use of the product:
1. The power supply must meet the scope of use, DC 5V ;
2. Power supply according to the wiring diagram requirements, can not be reversed;
3. The relay has a normal heating phenomenon for a long time, is a normal phenomenon;
4. Load power to give The relay load has a certain margin, and the environment with high power ( around 2000W ) and long working hours should be avoided , which will have a certain impact on the product life.