KY-019 1 channel 5V relay module shield plate suitable for PIC AVR DSP ARM UNO R3
- 1, output drive capability: 250VAC-10A, 125VAC-10A, 30VDC-10A, 28VDC-10A;
- 2, easy to use, each output line 3 simple structure, reserving six output terminals;
- 3, an input port directly connected to the IO microcontroller or digital circuit, inputs a high level relay, the relay release input low;
- 4, the operating voltage 5V, a current of about 70mA pull each channel, with relay status indicator;
- 5, the whole patch element, it is reasonable to design the driving circuit, the driving transistor 8050 using the relay;
- 6, a fixing screw hole easy to install, board size 1.8cm * 4.0cm * 1.9cm, weight 15g;
Simple test instructions: Module input and output electrical insulation, after the corresponding correct voltage, simply connect the relay in the input pin (such as short circuit short to VCC), not or low level(such as short circuit and GND) relay does not operate.