1/2/4/8 Road 5V low level solid state relay module with fuse solid state relay 250V2A
1. Omron 5V solid state relay 240V 2A, the output with a resistive fuse 240V 2A.
1 way: 25 * 34 * 25 (long * wide * high)
2 way: 55 * 33 * 25 (long * wide * high)
4 way: 57 * 55 * 25 (long * wide * high)
8 Way: 106 * 56 * 25 (L * W * H)
3. input power: 5V DC (160MA)
4. the input control signal voltage:
High level module: (0-2.5V state low level relay ON)
(3.3-5V state high level relay OFF)
Low level module: (0-2.5V state low level relay OFF)
(3.3-5V state high level relay ON)
5. there are 2.54CM pin and blue KF301 terminal control line is more convenient.
DC +: Connect the power supply positive (according to the relay voltage)
DC-: Connect the power supply negative
CH1: 1 relay module signal trigger terminal (low level trigger active)
CH2: 2 relay module signal trigger terminal (low level trigger active)
CH3: 2 relay module signal trigger terminal (low level trigger active)
CH4: 2 relay module signal trigger terminal (low level trigger active)
High and low meaning:
High-level trigger refers to the signal trigger side (IN) and the negative power supply has a positive voltage between the positive and the power supply is usually connected to the trigger side of a trigger, when the trigger side voltage or trigger to reach the trigger Voltage, the relay is pull.
Low-level trigger refers to the voltage between the signal trigger terminal and the negative terminal of the power supply is OV, or the voltage of the trigger terminal is lower than the voltage of the positive terminal of the power supply. When the voltage is low enough to trigger, the relay is pulled in, The negative side of the power supply is connected to the trigger side of a trigger, so that the relay is pull.
Voltage Version Quiescent Current Operating Current Trigger Voltage Trigger Current
1 channel 5V 0mA 12.5mA 0-2.5V 2mA
2 5V 0mA 22.5mA 0-2.5V 2mA
4 5V 0mA 48mA 0-2.5V 2mA
4 5V 0mA 102mA 0-2.5V 2mA
1. Module power supply: the power must be DC, the voltage and the relay voltage to match
2. Wiring method:
When the trigger side of the signal trigger level, the relay will be connected, the device has electricity and work
1. Module power supply: power must be DC, 5V power supply
2. Module control terminal voltage: This module can only be used to control the AC current, can not control the DC current.