W5100 Ethernet network expansion board STEM SD card extension supports Mega Uno development board
Ethernet W5100 network extension module can make. Become a simple web server or control read and write through the network. Digital and analog interfaces such as the network. You can use the Ethernet library file directly in the IDE to achieve a simple web server.
At the same time, this version supports the MINI SD card (TF card) read and write
The extended board uses a stacked design, which can be inserted directly to Arduino. At the same time, our other expansion boards can also be inserted.
W5100 Web server SD card network shielding 328 years of Arduino Uno R3 interface expansion board module
1. Ethernet Shield, you can use the Arduino circuit board to connect to the Internet.
2. Can be used as a server or client.
3. Put directly into the panel without welding.
4. Controller: W5100.
5. This is the latest version shielded by Ethernet.
6. This Arduino Ethernet Shield is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet chip to give you a simple way to make your Arduino online.
7. This is the directly supported Arduino official Ethernet library.
8. It adds a miniature SD card slot that can be used for storage files and serves through the network.
9. It is compatible with Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), UNO, and MEGA (1280/2560), and can be accessed using an SD library.
10.Wiz Net W5100 provides a network (IP) stack that can support both TCP and UDP.
11. It supports up to four simultaneous use of word connection.
12. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches and use it to connect to the Internet.
|The output voltage||other|